Positive Psychology focuses on:
- generating clarity of purpose and the meaning of why we do what we do rather than simply doing what is required;
- success and how to achieve success rather than how to avoid failure;
- strengths rather than weaknesses;
- on what works rather than on what does not work;
- crafting and achieving goals and outcomes rather than on problems;
- positivity, growth mindsets, resilience and well-being rather than negativity, working within fixed mindsets, poor coping and ill-being;
- developing positive relationships rather than sorting them out once they have gone wrong.
My intention is to enable people I partner with to be the best they can be, to flourish and so make a difference to their workplaces. And, have a great life outside of the workplace too.
If you would like to find out more, please contact me